Friday 15 June 2007

well now it is evening, 7:30. but in the places I've been in Europe (Spain and France) and where i am now (Amsterdam) it gets dark at about 9:30-10:00. so its still very light. but luckily for me my stomach is keeping me informed. it is dinner time.

today i got caught in the rain and my pants were soaked, i then proceeded to walk about the Van Gogh museum to dry myself and by 2 o'clock when i left the sun also came out to help. then i wondered up and down some canals and settled on a bench. some people had pedal boats. at 3ish the kids arrived home from school. they began arming themselves with water pistols. some children had more than on big gun each. they gatherd in gangs and waited for Innocent boats to come underneath the bridges before ambushing them. they were shouting to each other in dutch coordinating their attacks.

No comments: